Saturday, April 8, 2017

Bunny Bites






Seriously these bites are not only amazing, but they are the cutest bites I have ever made. Like look at them * insert heart eyes here *. A while back I had picked up this bunny mold from Michael's, I had no idea what I was going to use it for, but I knew I needed it in my life. I think originally I had wanted to make jello for Kashius's kindergarten class, but remembered back to Halloween and 89% had no interest in jello... how silly.  Anyways long story short this morning while I was prepping my oat bites Peyton was tearing apart our pantry (which happens way too often around here) and tossed the mold out to me because they didn't belong in her doll's beds aka the pantry baskets. Thus I thought I would try to make my oat bites in them. O M G they turned out perfect for Easter week bites! Here's what you will need:

4 Scoops Vital Protein Collagen Peptides
1 1/4 Cup Oats ( I used old fashion)
1 Cup Shredded Coconut
1/2 Cup Nut Butter ( I used a blend from Costco)
2/3 Cup Maple Syrup
1/2 Cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
1/4 Cup Chia Seeds 

You will want to place everything except your chocolate chips in a food processor or blender and blend well. Once blended stir in chocolate chips and press firmly into your desired molds or roll into 1" balls. I prefer to keep them in the freezer to ensure freshness throughout the week but im sure the fridge would be fine. Hope you babes enjoy these cuties.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment