Monday, May 1, 2017

Barre so Hard Spotify Playlist

I cannot believe it is already May! how crazy is that?!The last few weeks have been non-stop between gymnastics, soccer, swimming lessons, eye appointments, dentist appointments, ultrasounds, running a company and starting new ventures I've stepped back on what I had wanted to achieve over here at Confidently, Courtney. But I am currently working on new partnerships, recipes, reviews, and my first ever giveaway so stay tuned, the next few months are for me to expand and share my take on this healthy living, balance, mom thing. On a side note: It's finally spring here in northern Alberta (happy dance). So I've made a new workout playlist, yay! New playlists are my favorite thing. My playlist is very summer seventeen orientated.  Feel free to follow me over on Spotify @confidentlycourtney








































2 comments:

  1. Wow thats very wonderful I actually have detected a replacement app how to change spotify username
    this app is nice and that i have started viewing it.Thanks for the assistance and suggesting the matter i'll travel with it.Keep business and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete